Catamaran "Poerava" - Maryland 37 - 11m15
5 adults or 4 adults + 2 child.
4 cabins including a crew cabin, 2 bathrooms with toilets.
What to do
Deep sea fishing, snorkeling. Paddle kayak. A motorized annex.
Maryland 37, built in 2002, renovated in 2016, it benefits from the experience of Fountaine Pajot. This catamaran is particularly stable in navigation, with living spaces of great comfort. It includes a raised cockpit, protected from the sun by a canopy, with a table for 6 people, perfect for an aperitif with panoramic view on the most beautiful anchorages. Because of its design, this motorized catamaran is very economical.
- Length: 11.15 m
- Width: 5,10 m
- Draft: 1,05 m
- An upper deck
- A large square, with a table for 6 people.
- A kitchen with a work surface and a design bar.
- 3 double cabins
- 1 crew cabin
- 2 bathrooms with toilets
- Power supply 220 volts and 12 volts (recharges the different devices)
- JBL Bluetooth Speaker
- Standard motor power: 2x125CV
- Water: 470 L with desalinator, (production 60 liter / hour)
- Fuel: 1350 L, (range of 1000 miles at a speed of 9 knots)
- Solar panels for the electricity of the edge.
- Semi-rigid motorized dinghy
- Autohelm Driver
- VHF radio
- Color depth sounder
- Advance tracking, iridium satellite tracking system
- 10-person liferaft
- Lifejackets - Gaff - First aid kit - Fire extinguishers
- Standard safety equipment