Catamaran "Turquoise" - Marquise 56' Fountaine Pajot - 17m50
Capacity8 guests, 4 double cabins.
CabinsA double bed or 2 twin beds, private bathroom.
CrewSkipper / Diving Teacher, Cook/Sailor, Hostess.
What to doFishing, snorkeling, Scuba Diving, kayak, ULM (to fly over the area and spot whale sharks and Manta rays, flights only in very calm weather)
Comfortable and roomyYou will appreciate Turquoise comfortable, roomy, and perfectly balanced catamaran, with its generous volumes.
This catamaran will win you over as soon as you step on board: its wide and deep skirts will make getting on easy. Its large circular cockpit and its catwalks will enable you to move about on deck safely, and to reach the trampoline to sit back, relax, and enjoy the ride!
You can eat or take a break in the living room, have a cocktail at the bar. Inside everything is placed around a large table with a semi-circle of banquettes on the port side, and a cocktail area with a coffee table and a bar on starboard.
- Length : 17.50 m
- Maximum width : 8.15 m
- Draft : 1.40 m
- Sail surface : 160 m²
- 4 double cabins with bathroom
- 1 Skipper's double cabin
- 2 crew cabins at ends
- 1 crew bathroom
- Showers in the skirts at the back of the boat
- Kitchen/bar in the square
- 16/9 TV 70cm screen
- Refrigerator and freezer
- Water treatment desalination 200 L/H
- Flexible sunroof awning + extension (sheltering the cockpit)
- 2 sun-bathing areas
- Teak cockpit table 10/12 people
- Semi-rigid 4.20 m dingy + HB 15CV Suzuki
- Gennaker, spinnaker
- 1 compressor diving (11 m3/h)
- 960 liter fuel reservoir
- 2 x 400 liter water reservoir
- 220 volt electricity
- VHF fixed Standard Horizon GX 1700 E
- IRIDIUM GO satellite phone
- Central navigation Autohelm Girouette
- Auto helm Girouette automatic pilot
- Radar Furuno 1832-Antenna 4KW-36NM
- AXIOM Raymarine touch screen
- BLU ICOM M710, VHF Sailor, VHF mobile
- Furuno weather reception fax
- Double frequency Kanad emergency beacon Iridium
- Advance tracking system Iridium
- 2 x 75 HP motors
- Aquaset Water treatment 200L/H desalination