Catamaran "Turquoise" - Marquise 56' Fountaine Pajot - 17m50
Capacity8 guests, 4 double cabins.
CabinsA double bed or 2 twin beds, air-conditioning (may be restricted at night), private bathroom.
CrewSkipper / Diving Teacher, Cook/Sailor, Hostess.
What to doFishing, snorkeling, Scuba Diving, water ski, ULM (to fly over the area and spot whale sharks and Manta rays)
Modern and roomyYou will appreciate Turquoise our moder (renovated in 2016), roomy, and perfectly balanced catamaran, with its generous volumes and high levels of performance..
This "high-tech" catamaran will win you over as soon as you step on board: its wide and deep skirts will make getting on easy. Its large circular cockpit and its catwalks will enable you to move about on deck safely, and to reach the trampoline to sit back, relax, and enjoy the ride!
You can eat or take a break in the living room, have a cocktail at the bar. Inside everything is placed around a large table with a semi-circle of banquettes on the port side, and a cocktail area with a coffee table and a bar on starboard.
The living room is equipped with a TV with DVD player, a JBL Xtreme Bluetooth system and a satellite phone.
- Length : 17.50 m
- Maximum width : 8.15 m
- Draft : 1.40 m
- Sail surface : 160 m²
- 4 double cabins with bathroom
- 1 Skipper's double cabin
- 2 crew cabins at ends
- 1 crew bathroom
- Showers in the skirts at the back of the boat
- Kitchen/bar in the square
- 16/9 TV 70cm screen
- DVD + JBL Xtreme Bluetooth system
- Air-conditioning (restricted use at the end of the day)
- Refrigerator and freezer
- Water treatment desalination 200 L/H
- Flexible sunroof awning + extension (sheltering the cockpit)
- 2 sun-bathing areas
- Teak cockpit table 10/12 people
- Semi-rigid 4.20 m dingy+ 40 HP Yamaha outboard
- Gennaker, spinnaker
- 2 compressors diving silent (6 m3 and 12 m3)
- 960 liter fuel reservoir
- 2 x 400 liter water reservoir
- 220 volt electricity
- Auto helm Girouette automatic pilot / computer
- GPS GP31 Furuno, mobile GPS, Automatic pilot Auto helm 7000
- Radar Furuno 1832-Antenna 4KW-36NM
- Furuno 500m color probe, Probe 50/200 kHz
- BLU ICOM M710, VHF Sailor, VHF mobile
- Tel satellite INMARSAT - MINI M + fax+ interface computer
- Furuno weather reception fax, electronic barometer
- Double frequency Kanad emergency beacon Iridium
- Advance tracking system
- 2 88 hp Yanmar motors
- Aquaset Water treatment 200L/H desalination