Catamaran "Vaiatea" - Africat 420 - 12m60
4 adults + 2 children.
3 cabins including a crew cabin, 3 bathrooms with electric toilets.
What to do
Big game fishing, snorkeling. Paddle kayak. Motorized annex.
Africat 420, built in 2006, renovated in 2018, it benefits from the experience of Africat Marine (South Africa). This catamaran is particularly stable in navigation, with habitable spaces of great comfort. It includes a raised cockpit, protected from the sun by a awning, with a table for 6 people, perfect for an aperitif with panoramic views of the most beautiful anchorages. By design, this motorized catamaran, consumes little fuel at reduced speed (8knts).
- Length: 12,60 m
- Width: 6,70 m
- Draft: 0,90 m
- An upper deck
- A large square, with a table for 6 people.
- A kitchen with a work plan and a bar design.
- 2 double cabins
- 1 crew cabin
- 3 bathrooms with electric toilets.
- Power supply 220 volts and 12 volts, (allows to charge the various devices)
- Speaker JBL Bluetooth
- Standard engine power: 2x440 hp
- Water: 800 L with water maker, (production 60 liter / hour)
- Fuel: 2400 L (autonomy 600 miles at a speed of 8 knots)
- Solar panels for the electricity of the edge.
- Semi-Rigid Motorized Annex Autohelm Driver
- VHF radio
- Such satellite
- Color sounder
- Advance tracking, iridium satellite tracking system 8-person life raft
- Lifejackets - Gaffe - First aid kit - Fire extinguishers - Standard safety equipment.